Rent directly from the owners. No commission. Canadian Cottages, Cabins, Chalets and Resorts Rentals Site


 

Prince Edward Island Cottage for Rent Private salt water beach minutes from Brudenell Golf Course-Price and Availability Calendar

Private salt water beach minutes from Brudenell Golf Course - Price and Availability Calendar

Click to Bookmark this listing

RENTAL PRICES, RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:

Property Available from May to Oct

Four Season Pricing Breakdown:

Season From To One Week Rental 3 Days Weekend per Person /per Day * per Bedroom /per Day *
Winter Season 31 Oct 1 May N/A N/A N/A N/A
Mid Season Spring 1 May 1 Jul $650 N/A $15.48 $46.43
Summer Season 1 Jul 1 Sep $950 N/A $22.62 $67.86
Mid Season Fall 1 Sep 31 Oct $950 N/A $22.62 $67.86

* Per Person and Per Bedroom/per Day price calculation is based on one week rental and a full occupancy and is not to be used in the actual quotes

Pricing Details:

Restrictions & Limitations:

Non-shedding pets

Cancellation Policy:

Brudenell on the River Cottage requires a 25% deposit payable at the time the reservation is made; the remaining 75% is to be paid in full upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable less $25 up to 30 days prior to your arrival, it is however, non refundable anytime after the 30 day period.

AVAILABILITY CALENDAR:

The Availability Calendar is not available for this listing. Please contact the Owner.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Tell a Friend

SIMILAR RENTALS

People who enquired about this cottage also enquired about the following rentals:

PEI~Oceanfront~4 Star~Sleeps 6~Amazing Views~Quiet Beach~Closed Porch             m - click to open
pei~oceanfront~4 star~sleeps 6~amaz..
Traditional two-storey home, near river, in picturesque Montague - click to open
traditional two-storey home, near r..
PEI Cottages - click to open
pei cottages
Waterfront cottages - click to open
waterfront cottages
Amherst Cove Shoreline Beach House - click to open
amherst cove shoreline beach house
Clean, comfortable, affordable cottages in Murray River, Southeastern P.E.I. - click to open
clean, comfortable, affordable cott..

NEIGHBOURHOOD RENTALS

In less than from here:

3 bedroom waterfront cottage on Cardigan River PEI - click to open
3 bedroom waterfront cottage on car..
Clean, comfortable, affordable cottages in Murray River, Southeastern P.E.I. - click to open
clean, comfortable, affordable cott..
Traditional two-storey home, near river, in picturesque Montague - click to open
traditional two-storey home, near r..
Two bedroom Park Model on Mink River, Murray River, PE - click to open
two bedroom park model on mink rive..
Waterfront, 3BdRm., 2Bath, Carriage House close to Championship Golf. - click to open
waterfront, 3bdrm., 2bath, carriage..
One & Two Bedroom cottages Prince Edward Island - click to open
one & two bedroom cottages prince e..